Sunday, March 4, 2007

Exercise 5




In this exercise, I discovered the wonderful world of Flickr. I usually use Picasa or the album in Photoshop, but I find that Flickr to have more options and much more fun! I can organize all my photos and I can share these memories with friends or the public. The one feature that I liked a lot was the fact that you can add notes to your photos. It's fun because you can add a note along with what the photographer has also written about the photo. I love going through public photos because I have found some really amazing photographs! I take a lot of photographs of my nephews and I know that now I am going to use Flickr on a regular basis to keep the rest of my family updated with pics of Tyler and Tristan.



While exploring public photos through Flickr, I came upon is this beautiful photo of the New York City skyline. It is an incredible photo to behold. The depth and symmetary is beautiful. The dark skies over the tall buildings and busy streets below, reminds me of a more personal and quieter place to observe the beauty around you while visiting NYC. This photo inspires me even more to make a visit to New York City sooner than I hope.



No comments: