Sunday, March 11, 2007

Exercise 7


My technology favorite is my Blackberry Pearl. Previously I had carried the same phone around with me for about three years. I basically just used it for phone calls and occasional text messages. After seeing people with sleek new phones equipped with cameras, MP3's, and emails, I finally decided to get a new phone, since the battery was slowing and the phoned looked and was dated. I decided to purchase the Blackberry Pearl because I was fascinated with all the extras and by the look of it. I wasn't sure if I would use all the extras, but I figured I could always return it if I wasn't satisfied. After playing around and learning about the phone, I immediately got hooked. How I love this phone! It's compact and easy to use considering that the keyboard is small. Using the keyboards when I text message or when I type my appointments on my calendar is quite smooth. I have so many other uses besides this, and I often wonder why I took so long to upgrade my phone. I use the alarm to wake me up in the morning, send pictures of my nephew to my sister, check several of my emails, and I even use it for Google maps! I am currently learning more about this phone. So many features. Awesome!

No comments: